simple is beautiful
Sydney Daily Photo: Did you notice?
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Did you notice?

I deliberately didn't draw attention to this "cow" on the grass of the house pictured yesterday, wondering whether anyone would notice it.

Did you see it?
I wonder whether it was bought after the worldwide phenomenon Cow Parade was in Sydney in 2002? I looked for it on the Cow Parade website, but for some reason Sydney isn't on the list. (Why not?) And the link to the Cow Parade Australia site doesn't seem to work.
So, I kept searching. I found an independent site which is also perplexed about why the Sydney site no longer exists. There are no pictures of the Sydney ones, but there are names. I don't have time right now to go through them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL