simple is beautiful
Sydney Daily Photo: Sun reflected
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sun reflected

Yesterday I was driving home down the Princes Highway at about 5pm when I looked left (eastwards) and saw that the setting sun from the right was hitting these buildings at Sydney airport. They were glowing gold, and reflected in the Cooks River. As well, there were patches of blue sky, and some quite heavy cloud cover, to create a happy convergence of such wonderful colours. I found the next available parking spot and rushed before the sun disappeared (about 10 minutes later).

I had a hard time deciding which picture to post, and decided (with the help of my son) on the one here. But maybe there's another you like better. Have a look here if you want to see the others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL