simple is beautiful
Sydney Daily Photo: Form of Scenery (Sculpture By The Sea 24)
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Form of Scenery (Sculpture By The Sea 24)


This sculpture is simply amazing. It's called Form of Scenery and is by Japanese artist Koichi Ishino. made of marble and stainless steel.

The first time I saw this, it didn't move me, and that's because it was a grey dawn. The following week I came back - and WOW! look at that sunrise reflected in the mirrored curve and planes! I've put more pictures of this one on Sydney Daily Photo Extra. It also reminds me of this installation in Monte Carlo.

To view all my 2008 Sculpture By The Sea posts on Sydney Daily Photo CLICK HERE.

To view additional sculptures on Sydney Daily Photo Extra, CLICK HERE.
To view other skies around the world, CLICK HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL