simple is beautiful
Sydney Daily Photo: Room With A View - or View In A Room
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Room With A View - or View In A Room


Well, the view I have been enjoying for the last couple of days. An intrepid blogger can hardly let minor matters like hospitalisation cause any interruptions to the usual broadcast.

I have shown the exterior of this hospital, and its carpark a couple of times in the past, so why let an opportuinity to venture inside and gain first hand knowledge slip by!(I waited til my room-mate was out of the room - she may not have appreciatd being featured with her best hospital look. The bed to my right was occupied but out of shot, and someone came into the one opposite after this was taken. Perfect timing eh!)

But it's my toes (later edit: note well: I have not yet turned up my toes!), and the view from my bed at St George hospital, where I have had a couple of nights after checking in via Emergency in the small hours Thursday. Gall bladder, apparently. But no obvious cause. Hmmm. Medical science doesn't always know everything straight away. But kudos to the nursing staff in CDU Ward. They were great.

I'm posting this on 1 Dec here in Sydney - Bloggers' theme day - but decided this is an authentic 30 Nov shot, you'd just have to wait for the Bridges theme day pic. Or maybe it's just a bridge between below and above par?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL